Acupuncture practitioner job opening 2022
*Application date extended to March 27th, 2022*
Moonee Ponds, Melbourne | Independent contractor position | $116+ per hour
Are you seeking jobs in acupuncture? An exciting opportunity exists to broaden your practice with acupuncture and Chinese medicine in a people-focused, supportive environment.
Are you tired of doing everything yourself?
Do you know you want to work in a practice with real, compassionate human beings, without competition or judgment?
Do you dream of having full-time reception support and a clinic that runs smoothly and easily?
Do you no longer want to struggle to get new patients each month?
Qi Medicine is looking for its next practitioner to join our growing team.
Our existing four practitioners are fully booked, with more patients than availability. With amazing in-house plus remote reception support, we need another practitioner to meet the growing demand.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced therapist to join our team in an independent contractor capacity, for an immediate start.
This acupuncture job is a unique opportunity for you to grow as a practitioner in a genuinely supportive and rewarding role.
You will enjoy full reception support whilst working in a team of passionate, supportive practitioners.
In addition, you will receive support from management and senior practitioners to help grow your practice and provide outstanding healthcare to the community.
Our busy yet welcoming clinic will allow you two rooms simultaneously with ease, and you will be rewarded with a steady flow of patients for your hard work and dedication.
What you will get out of this role
Qi Medicine strives to serve and support all its staff members, because if you cannot shine as a TCM doctor, then you cannot do your best work for your patients.
Therefore, in this position you will enjoy:
- Real support from a diverse team of therapists without competition or judgment
- The most amazing in-house and remote reception team a clinic could want
- A steady stream of new patients for the clinic each month for a hardworking professional
- Flexible shift times to fit in with your family commitments
- If needed, regular coaching sessions to work through blocks and challenges for success
In addition, you will receive:
- A high exposure clinic that attracts a stream of new patients
- Excellent working conditions plus a modern, sound engineered clinic
- Excellent financial remuneration and the choice to earn a real living from your craft
- Large, comfortable modern rooms, a secure environment with great off-street parking
- HICAPS and EFTPOS, plus easy to use online practice management software
What we will expect from you in this role
- Has a genuine work ethic and takes responsibility for their thoughts, feelings, and actions
- Has a desire and passion to really engage in your work- no cruisers, please!
- Is non-competitive and understand the importance of respecting and supporting your co-workers
- Is a team player, willing to grow and develop within a cohesive unit, and give 110% to every element of the position.
- Is willing to continue learning and developing your skills as a practitioner, so that you can grow with us as a team
- Has full registration, insurance, and association membership in Australia, plus an ABN.
Plus, it will be extremely important you are able to:
- Work on issues and blocks in your practice through mentoring (such as patients dropping off, bad habits, etc)
- Be ok with making mistakes, learning from them, and not being perfect!
Duties in this role
In this role you will be expected to perform all duties pertaining to client treatment, follow up and care. These duties include:
- Performing all clinical treatments within the allocated timeframes
- Providing clients with treatment timelines and expectations
- Being the primary contact for clients with questions/ concerns
- Selling herbal and other products per client needs
- Maintaining all client records in Cliniko practice management software
About Qi Medicine
We offer a lot! Find out more about us on our about us page here.
With a loyal local following, we pride ourselves on offering excellent quality of service and care to our predominantly female client base.
Our key clientele is women looking for help with specific women’s issues including menstrual irregularities, fertility and conception, pregnancy support, digestive, skin, and hormonal issues, healthy aging, stress and anxiety relief, plus mood and sleeping issues.
We also provide a broad range of other services including muscle and joint pain relief, and the niche offering of cosmetic acupuncture.
Acupuncture job application details
Applications close at 10 pm on Sunday, March 27th 2022.
Please include your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter outlining:
What relevant experience do you have?
Why you would be a good fit for the clinic?