- Acupuncture Moonee Ponds, Vic: Supporting locals with natural health
- Experts in acupuncture, IVF support, and fertility success
- Natural pregnancy and labour induction preparation acupuncture
- Leading the way in cosmetic acupuncture and facial rejuvenation
- A focus on healthy pregnancies and healthy hormones
Check out our latest video…
Are you looking for a gentle, more natural skincare alternative?
Qi Medicine offers natural facial rejuvenation, skin needling, and cosmetic acupuncture, for a holistic alternative. Click to find out more.
Are you undergoing fertility treatment, IVF or needing pregnancy acupuncture?
Acupuncture is recommended by many health practitioners as an adjunct therapy to IVF and fertility treatments.
Our traditional Chinese medicine doctors can help.
Do you suffer from stress, lower back pain, neck pain or sciatica?
Acupuncture may provide symptomatic relief of many conditions, including lower back pain, sciatica pain, stress, and tension. Find out more below.
Moonee Ponds Natural Healing Centre
Our Chinese medicine and natural healing center provides acupuncture to the residents of Essendon and Moonee Valley. If you are seeking holistic healing near you, then our acupuncturists are the right choice for you.
According to Wikipedia, “Modern Chinese medicine is a blend of TCM and Western medicine practices.”Our traditional healing clinic honors the ancient art of Chinese healing, whilst offering the most up-to-date modern medical advice appropriate.
Where are we located?
Qi Medicine Acupuncture Melbourne is located at Suite 4, Level 1, 151 Pascoe Vale Rd, Moonee Ponds, 3039. (Please ensure you take the ground floor elevator to reach us or level one.)
We are located in the North-Western suburbs of Melbourne. We are close to Highpoint shopping center.
Qi Medicine acupuncture is minutes away from Ascot Vale Natural therapies, Essendon, Avondale Heights, Maribyrnong, and Brunswick West. We also service many clients with acupuncture and Chinese medicine in Travancore, Flemington, Aberfeldie, Maidstone, and we are just 10 km from the CBD.
Meet Your Doctors of Chinese Medicine.
Our acupuncturists are each fully qualified doctors of Chinese medicine ( Ba. H. Sc. Acupuncture). Each doctor possesses a range of qualifications and memberships including:
- Member of the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA, Chinese medicine division)
- Member or a registered association, such as ANTA and AACMA and private health rebates for acupuncture
- Additional qualifications in the areas of fertility, pregnancy, skincare, pain relief and much more
Each of our doctors publishes regular blog articles on topics to help you improve your health awareness and education, and participate in continuing professional education to continually build and expand their knowledge base.